informal settlments

It was just another day, squashed next up next to my sister, aith. On the muddy cold floor in one sleeping bag that we share .Our shack is very cold because there is a lot of gaps by the roof. There is only one room that has everything we have in it .My sister and I don’t always have breakfast like today.

 Our school is 1 km  far from our shack.On the way there it was very cold and we were barefoot. Around us was mothers
cooking and washing clothes and a bunch of shacks. The floor was very muddy ,wet and cold and there was a lot of litter around.

My sister and I are in the same class even though she is younger than me because there is only two classes our school. Our classroom is very full there is about fifty kids in our class. The classroom is very dirty and way to small for all of us. In class we had to write about would make in our land. So in my book I wrote y

 We were very hungry and cold when Faith and I came home from school.We do have parents but they always come home late so I most of the time take care of Faith .Anyway for dinner some leftover chicken from yesterday. will then we went to bed.
l

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey_Repel

Music Inspector : Jesse's Diary

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS