Music Inspector : Jesse's Diary

JESSE'S DIARY

last week Mr.R came to inspect the singing in our school. Mr.R was very tall he had almost no hair, he was wearing black pant's suit , he had high black and red checked socks and gray shoes. At first Mr.R looked friendly but then he shouted . He sent all the big boys in another room to do an exam .

Then Mr.R called two boys to come and sing, they just stood there. Mr.R shouted and said don't       just stand there sing .and they started to sing they were so bad it was so funny but no one said     thing because we were to scared to.

Then Mr.R called me. I was so scared,but I stood up and started to sing. Mr.R said I sang lovely . I was chuffed with my self.

Bailey

Comments

  1. Dear Bailey
    I was also Jesse. I love your descriptive words.
    Yours Sincerely
    Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of jesses point of view

    From: Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story Bailey, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Bailey,I really like Jesse's Story! I was very much delighted to read you beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Bailey!
    I think you should have a look at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bailey, I enjoyed your description of the inspector in your first paragraph. Your post is rather short though. I would like to hear more about the way he made you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey_Repel

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS