poetry ILT

Last week we had our ILT based on poetry. we learned the beauty of poetry . We learned that poetry is a type of writing that has many different forms and it should make others calm. people write this form of writing because poetry brings joy to others and makes people feel good or they have a wild imagination and they would like to share that with the world . During this ILT we did many different tasks, to learn about other poetry types , the tasks we did was a black out poetry witch is done by taking a black marker and a piece of paper from a book and circling words to make it a poem this was probable the most challenging because it was hart to make it a poem  ,the next task we did was a poetry slam with is like putting a poem in a skit ,then we did Terminology witch is taking a bunch of words and learning the meaning of the words and making it in a slide show ,the imagery poems was my favorite task because we had to draw a picture inspired by the poem and I love drawing, after we did a poetry writing in your groups and each member had to choose a type of poem and then write in that style of writing ,now this task was probably my worst because I do not like doing comprehensions that much , and last but not least we did self reflection witch was questions on how we felt during the tasks. When we were doing the poetry task we had to perform in front two classes personally I wasn't  nervous because I love acting in front of a crowed . I learned that I really love writing poems and enjoy reading poetry .


this is my favorite poem

Image result for short poems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey_Repel

Music Inspector : Jesse's Diary

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS