Bailey_Repel

     This is Repel
My characters name is Repel . this is her name because her power is to move things in other words she repels them.
Her symbol is a lighting bolt because her power is to move electrical objects.
For me my favorite part In our short movie the was a seen where she wrapped metal around her opponent .
An other one of her powers is that she has a super brain meaning she is credibly smart.
I would like to improve the model like how she looks because she got certain colors where it didn't mean to go .

Off topic of my superhero my favorite superhero is Hermione Granger
I chose this character because she is one of the main characters and my favorites in my favorite movie franchises and book series this is Hermione Granger best friends with Ron and Harry but i specifically chose her because everything Harry Potter accomplished he could never do with out Hermiones love for reading.

Comments

  1. Dear Bailey,

    I liked the reasons you gave for choosing Hermione. That made me giggle.
    Great Post!

    From: Your Friend, Conor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bailey,
    I really love the way you did the hair and the colours are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bailey,

    I enjoyed reading your blog, it was very interesting. It sounds like you had a god time doing this project. Well Done!

    Kind regards
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Bailey
    your blog is very interesting
    from:
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear bailey your blog is really nice and i enjoyed reading it from lukest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music Inspector : Jesse's Diary

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS